The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Logitech G700 gaming mouse

oldspook619
oldspook619
✭✭
Could anyone using this mouse please share your button setup with me. This would be a great help so I can improve my game play.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at that mouse, knowing me, I would press the wrong button at the wrong time....

When I have added something to a mouse button, it is a function that I use a lot, and don't want to do with my Left Hand on the keyboard (right handed mouse use here). But, I keep it simple. I think the two Interupt and Break combos would be good to add to a mouse. Yes, you can use L & R buttons on the mouse for a bash interupt, but maybe say pressing the Scroll Wheel might be better. As for breaking CC, I am not coordinated enough to do that on the keyboard, so that might be what I use the Scroll Click for.

Weapon Swap might be another good one to add to the mouse. Maybe the Quickslot one too, but that might not be the best combination because of how you use the QS in this game.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• mark.markandb16_ESO
    I don't have a 700 but a G500 which has a similar button config.

My setup goes like this

ability 1 Scroll wheel left
    Ability 2 Scroll wheel right
    Abilities 3,4,5 on the 3 thumb buttons

Press scroll wheel for sprint.
    Dpi up.....open map
    Dpi down open inventory

It works well for me