The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

LF RP Guild, any faction/NA

mimejuice
mimejuice
Edited by mimejuice on June 27, 2016 11:54PM
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    an ex Argonian slave that goes by the name Counts-the-Clouds has started a band of brothers called Bloodmoon Companions. heard he is recruiting anyone looking for work :blush:

write him @PoseidonEvil
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • jaydresden
    jaydresden
    ✭✭
    Well A.) I'm gay and run a guild that could use more RP B.) Me and a friend play/skype quite often but go some periods not playing so it's fine if you are not too committed. C.) We do LOVE to RP and write and do all that so if you wanted to join I'd be down. I have a post on here about us, the guild is called Night-Raid.
  • Katiara
    Katiara
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Juice!

We have a guild, Shar'matar, that may suit most of your needs. The only thing that needs be said about us is we are vampire and werewolf-focused. It does not have to mean you need to be one to join. You don't need to be muhaha-world-destroyer evil, but let's just say, I doubt a complete goody two-shoes would fit in well with us haha. :)

Most of us, like 90-95% of us I believe are 18+ and it's definitely LBGT-friendly. I find more gay or bi people in it than straight ones, haha. Still, we're all a very awesome bunch who actively roleplay, anything ranging from heavier plotlines to more light-hearted RP. As an experienced RPer myself, I daresay it's definitely the best RP guild I've come across in ESO, and I love it there myself. So maybe it'd be something for you too. :) We all tend to have a blast!

If you're interested in more details about us, check us out on
    www.sharmatar.com !

- Kat
  • rainhajames
    rainhajames
    Soul Shriven
    You are in search of coin, companions, and roleplay, yes? We offer this and more. Helpful & experienced members, awesome Roleplay storylines, busy forums, scheduled VR, our own TS server, and the famous weekly auction. All purrfectly legitimate, of course. Contact this one for opportunities in ESO's most active Roleplay community. BlueSkooma.com.
    "You cross Zurana! You die!"
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    On the DC side your argonian would be very welcome in the The Enclave... We walk the grey lines and have tolerance ICLy for all and oocly ..Welll for all!
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta