The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coldharbor looks amazing yet intimidatingly terrifying!

MartinXKid
MartinXKid
✭✭✭
Since I came about in Coldharbor I was caught off guard on how Coldharbor looks so terrifying and awesome! I couldn't help myself to photograph some screenshot about it. As my character adventure into Coldharbor I (and my character) have never been so intimidated by such and environment. It just makes me love Coldharbor even more!

vlob0fcam0h8.png
hp041b8qn36k.png
l5k3xluayc7n.png
cnpsyvkktjd2.png
ybm8vi6bh645.png
030znc6oxwn8.png
e8hb9eff8lxa.png
abdjln7edbbje.png
hp0yeg7tc4en.png
w3ksrogaon4i.png
ux47270451xb.png
49liwj9idkmf.png
dqoz7b2wsuyu.png
ggoxjvcf7qof.png

The first time in front of the Black Forge was the most stunning environment I had the chance of adventuring. It was so imposing!

I wish I made some good screenshots for you folks. I simply wished to share these awesome pics I just had to take to forever remember these spectacular places!

Here's some pictures on the side during my adventure in Tamriel. Far from Coldharbor. ;)

jsdpygo0cxqg.png
5vhg5xe13h6o.png
vwrh4hbhzp9d.png
smy99hiwr0k4.png
681rx8gmyazp.png
r45hrc6wm68s.bmp
b5oeggmrdzpp.bmp

The feel I had adventuring for the first time (for my character) into the beautiful Eastern Skyrim.
gwwv0s6dg0fm.bmp

Edit: I think I passed a certain amount of screenshots cap because the last three pictures are filed. Sorry.
Edited by MartinXKid on August 28, 2014 3:27AM
"War ..... War never changes"
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome shots! I also love Coldharbour. It's one of my favorite zones.
    (Especially when I'm traveling with that ego-maniac, Vanus Galerion. He cracks me up ..!)
    Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pics. Coldharbor was absolutely epic and the best part of game imo. Just so different than anything else in game. It was also extremely well thought out. The Hollow City is one of my favorites.
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet shots!
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it a bit bland. I really liked it the first time i got there but the color palette (or better yet, the lack thereof) in a lot of the parts is getting rather boring quickly ...
    :(
    Edited by SirAndy on August 28, 2014 11:14PM