The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Should we be able to purge siege damage?

TheBull
TheBull
✭✭✭✭✭
I certainly understand the obvious reason for, while at the sametime I see how it nullifies siege equipment, what should be the great numbers equalizer.

What do you guys think?
Edited by TheBull on August 28, 2014 3:09AM
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to remember purge removes two negative effects doesn't it?..asfaik it's a random two. Most siege dot ticks you. That's a negative effect..now...if someone else say...dot ticks you with caltrops...and say... lays down camouflage hunter with that which hits twice.....or some other nasty aoe dot in the same area as the siege is hitting..then the game has to choose which two effects are purged now doesn't it?...so..in reality..its up to us to control whether or not siege damage can be purged or not :)
    Options
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk what my position is on it, but let me play the opposition.

I understand what you are saying, lay down more debuffs. In your scenario though, if I were purging, I would simply purge again, and again if need be.

I could easily purge oil, caltrops, fire balista, meat, and lightning. Most likely before any of it ticks twice. Not to mention my buddies purge too.

Edited by TheBull on August 28, 2014 4:21AM
    Options