The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Simply misplaced : who is responsible for the atrocious audio of the wabbajack boss ?

Urigald
Urigald
Soul Shriven
Hey,

It's been two times i've done this quest. Each time I can't help but to think it's completely ridiculous how the big boss of the area sounds, when you enter his territory, activate the seals and all.

It sounds like someone trying to make big bad ass voice with is mic, except there is no charisma at all, it's not frightening, or intimidating, it's not thrilling, it's just plain stupid. Remebers me of a GM friend during RP of D&D, who had to imitate some kind of a demon lord. We were not afraid, we were laughing our asses off cause of it, but his intent was actually to be funny.

Now, seriously, are there any other terrible recording ? Like when you fall and your character seems to be a 6 years old kid screaming for his mommy.

I can't be the only one to have noticed that :p