The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone for 'The Missing Guardian' quest (NA server)? COMPLETED

The_Sadist
The_Sadist
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there!

Basically I've spent the last 2 weeks trying to get a group together but ultimately seem to miss out on 1 person. I'm curious if anyone has this Craglorn quest and is looking to do it. If you are feel free to post a comment or message me in game. The quest itself is easy but it requires a group of 4 to 'unlock' the quest area, which is painful. Furthermore, it also requires an individual to complete several other Craglorn quests (Warriors Call, The Shattered and Lost, Elemental Army and The Corrupted Stone). My in game name is typically Tragrim or @The_Sadist, I'm AEST based but can log on earlier and whatnot if required. I'm a DPS based Sorcerer with an off heal spec, but like I said the quest shouldn't be extremely hard, a friend completed it with just 3 individuals.
Edited by The_Sadist on August 29, 2014 12:18PM
"Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
Casually stalking the forums
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minor update, I've found two people from differing timezones who need this quest. If you have the quest but want to complete it with friends you can help us unlock the area and leave the group, apparently it's not overly difficult to do.
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And done!

Thanks for that.
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do need the missing guardian NA server
    Ill be online during the afternoon by the user "Night800" in about 4h from now
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do need the missing guardian NA server
    Ill be online during the afternoon by the user "Night800" in about 4h from now

Sorry buddy, completed it today. Good luck with it though, it can be quite painful getting a group together for a 10 minute quest :neutral_face:.
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    10m? wow the ones before that are around 30m to 45m
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10m? wow the ones before that are around 30m to 45m

The quest literally took roughly 10 minutes, the story was interesting but it was relatively quick for sure. That being said FINDING 3 other people who need the quest took me about two weeks, it was not a fun experience. Here's hoping upper Craglorn doesn't have this same issue.
    Edited by The_Sadist on August 29, 2014 3:22PM