Maintenance for the week of April 8:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 8, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 10, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 10, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issues related to logging in to the North American and European Xbox megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

The Elder Scrolls : Online Photography Series 1

Xiexe
Xiexe
Soul Shriven
So, Being how beautiful TES:O really is, especially being an MMO, I've taken my real life hobby and applied it to the game. Sometimes, I find myself just walking around, looking for places and chances to take a photo. Here is what I have that i consider worthy of sharing, so far.

If you would like to see more, let me know and i'll continue doing more series :)

http://imgur.com/a/5Zoy7

Feel free to use any of these as your desktop background <3

-Jordan/Xiexe (EbonheartPact4Lyfe - Argonian Werewolf)
  • EinionYrth
    EinionYrth
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should consider a lens hood, the flare in some of those is vicious.

;)
  • AoEnwyr
    AoEnwyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the screenshots are great. Keep it up :)
  • Xiexe
    Xiexe
    Soul Shriven
    EinionYrth wrote: »
    You should consider a lens hood, the flare in some of those is vicious.

;)

Heh, If only :P
  • Xiexe
    Xiexe
    Soul Shriven
    UlanX wrote: »
    I think the screenshots are great. Keep it up :)

Thank you :D More to come, definitely.
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are wonderful, @Xiexe‌! As a side note, we're going to move this thread over to the Community Creations category, as we believe it's a better fit for that section. Can't wait to see more of your screenshots!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post