Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Killing Doshia NAKED video (SPOILER)

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
Wanted to see how hard the nerf hammer of the bosses from lvl 1-50 has been, this is my level 9 dk, that went to see Doshia today.

Hope it will both give some inspiration for those that do still struggle with her, and some laughs as well :)

The Death of Doshia
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it by the way ZoS, intended that a boss, should be this easy?

a total walk over
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As I have just started leveling a second character I am noticing everything is really really easy. It doesn't even matter if I block a power attack now. Can't wait till I hit vet and it gets tougher.

I really wish they would implement a difficulty setting. Have a normal mode as the default and a hard mode that puts you on a different shard.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You only need Armor if you get hit a lot. Doesn't look like you got hit all that much. It also speaks how much Armor really matters, not much. I have gone through dungeons with a completely broken set of armor (because I was not paying attention) and other than having to quaff an extra health potion, it made little difference.

What really bothers me about that video is, well, it looks like she is carrying a load in her shorts
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »

I really wish they would implement a difficulty setting. Have a normal mode as the default and a hard mode that puts you on a different shard.

Under level your gear, don't enchant anything, don't improve anything, throw all your points into Stamina on your mage, put your mage into full heavy armor etc

There are many ways to build a weak character in this game.

• fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait till I hit vet and it gets tougher.
    It doesn't, it just gets more tedious, taking longer to kill something doesn't make it 'tougher'.

• Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait till I hit vet and it gets tougher.
    It doesn't, it just gets more tedious, taking longer to kill something doesn't make it 'tougher'.

I can verify this statement. I started pre-launch with a NB and got him to VR10 in a few weeks. I didn't think anything was hard, but some things were a challenge. There were a few world bosses that I couldn't kill solo when they were at my level.

I recently started a DK alt and it is a complete joke. I hit VR1 and went through all of the silver zones. I was able to solo ALL dolmens, and all but 1 world boss by the time I hit VR2. Seriously, you shouldn't be able to solo VR5 dolmens and VR5 world bosses meant for group content at VR2. I didn't even use those tank builds that you see soloing the dungeons or trials in Craglorn. I didn't change anything and used my normal build that I used to level..
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to laugh this morning. I have a character that I am finishing up Coldharbor with, and I realized she has never done the FG Quests. So, at VR1 I have her join the FG. Go to see Doshia, and in two hits, she is dead. Does not even morph into her Harvester Form, just dies.

I kind of expected the fight to be easy, I just did not think I could kill her before her Morph.