The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Seamless World Map Addon Request

Sentinel
Sentinel
✭✭✭✭
I'm looking to see if it is possible for a mod to be created that: Removes individual map zones (Example: A map zone being a playable area, such as Rivenspire.) and allow the map of Tamriel to have an improved zooming feature that shows the icons of the zone desired the closer you zoom into it. Which would make the zones have the appearance of being a more direct part of Tamriel, and not just individual areas of it. (Sorry if I'm not being very clear about this, my intention is a bit difficult to explain.)For example, this would make it that from the map of Tamriel, just zooming into the area of Rivenspire will reveal the various previously discovered locations and landscape, as if you had clicked on the Rivenspire zone. Another feature I request would be that simply by dragging the mouse lower on the map from (Ex. Rivenspire.) you could see the map and landscape of Glenumbra.

In a nutshell, I request a seamless world map of Tamriel.

Tamriel Foundry has an interactive map that relates very much to what I'm looking to be made an in-game mod: tamrielfoundry.com/map/

I dont know if this mod is possible to create, but It would be interesting if it can be.