The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Silly heavy armor...I still love you.

LAKout69
LAKout69
I think I figured out where they were going with Heavy Armor. Think about it; what happens to metal when you put flame to it? Whatever is inside begins to cook, like in a frying pan. What happens to metal when you put frost to it? Whatever is inside begins to freeze solid, like in an icebox. And what happens to metal when you pass electrical current through it? Well, that sort of like a microwave oven and whatever is inside is pretty much dead. So why on Earth would anyone want to wear 7/7 heavy armor, it’s a death trap. Because it looks cool as hell, am I right? And that’s ALL it has going for it.
  • LAKout69
    LAKout69
    “I don’t think of it as 7/7 “Heavy Armor”, I think of it as a “Digital Urn”. –L. Kout
  • KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    If I polish my plates like Halbu, thems fireballs should be bouncing off, naw mean?