The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I think i've messed up my build.....

Tonnopesce
Tonnopesce
✭✭✭✭✭
My main was born with the idea to do a resto/destro DK altmer vampire (i've created her back in april when the op resto /desto didnt exist)
but then i've come up that do the healer was stress me so i've manteined the destro staff and i've added the sword & shield....now that i'm almost vr 11 with 220 skill point avaible i've added the 2h sword (because f..k trials elite logic i can still do 1100 dps without the resto staff) i go around with full heavy or 5 light + 2 heavy.
Today i've noticed that with the right combination of skills i can reach 215 weapon power in full heavy but when i swich to light + heavy i lose all the weapon power to120 but the spell power remains @ 96 .
So the point is ok for the dps i dont care but since my main seems that is born for the 2h + destro staff i cant come up with a single target skill slots that works with this setup since all the skills even the stamina based skills works with spell power.
Even if now i can crit 1.1k damage with a weapon attak i'm not so effective as a skill spammer full spell power.
what can i do to be more effective?
my actual skill for pvp are

Cinder storm
Stampede
Executioner
Poisonus mist form
Momentum

Stendarrd of might

with the 2h sword

Bourning talons
Fire impulse
Gdb
Igneous Weapons
Cinder storm

Devouring Swarm/Take flight(when i want to have fun behind the enemy lines)

with the destro staff

And is not on the topic but @zos ceck the security of the gates on pvp yesterday we from dc after we have conquered all in the 14 days campaign we have take a tour inside the ep gates (i called tourism....) and with the take flight ability i was able to jump over the wall that is supposed to give to each alliance a secure zone
Now on the keeps is fun but is a problem if anybody(DK's) can reach the safe zone....

Signature