The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot read all the clues on the bookshelves to complete "The Colovian Occupation" quest.

RSram
RSram
✭✭✭✭✭
Finally had a session that wasn't jerky and bug ridden and now just when I started to enjoy one session since April that wasn't riddled with bugs, low FPS, crashes, or missing NPCs, I now cannot read all the clues on the bookshelves to complete "The Colovian Occupation" quest. I was so close to finishing a game session for the first time with no issues!

So another dead end quest to stop me from playing. I played this quest quest before and it wasn't broken if I remember correctly, so how does ESO keep breaking things that wasn't broken before?

What ever happened to the terms "object oriented" and/or modular programming?

Just another disappointing day in the life of an ESO player.
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having this problem at the moment too :neutral_face:
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • RSram
    RSram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After re-logging in, and trying the other houses with the clues, I was able to complete the quest.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RSram wrote: »
    After re-logging in, and trying the other houses with the clues, I was able to complete the quest.

Sometimes the game seems to disconnect. I have found that waiting a minute or two will allow access to containers again for things like this. Log in/log out works too, it's up to you which is easier in the long run.

I have noticed it a bit more lately, but it never stops me from doing a quest if I wait a bit.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• renordw
    renordw
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same issue was well