The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild Heraldry

Arora
Arora
✭✭✭
I have not seen any posts about this maybe, because you have to be a guild leader to see it but, I was extremely disappointing with the color options that were given to make the Heraldry there were many colors missing.
While I myself did not need them I was shocked to see such basic colors that a lot of guilds are going to or would want to use such as a Jet Black, or a Blood Red. Almost all the reds were pink pallet colors and there were not really any decent options in browns as well. Please maybe add a few more decent colors to the pallet choices it would be very much appreciated.
Arora Moon - EB- Nightblade
Arora Moonlight- EB- Sorcerer
- GM Souless-

Hail Sithis - Glory to the Night Mother

• Isibis
    Isibis
    ✭✭✭
    Might be just me but I thought there was plenty of brown variety. A few more warmer reds could have been nice though.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Available colors:

post-2-1407435096.jpg

post-2-1407435103.jpg

;-)
  • Arora
    Arora
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, and they do not look that nice, that black looks more like a charcol gray, those colors are deceiving,
    Arora Moon - EB- Nightblade
    Arora Moonlight- EB- Sorcerer
    - GM Souless-

Hail Sithis - Glory to the Night Mother

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dark blue turned out nice enough. Here's the tabard for The Sidekick Order:

post-2-1407780452.jpg

post-2-1408419840.jpg
    Edited by SirAndy on August 19, 2014 3:44AM
  • JessieColt
    JessieColt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every color in the Dye Palate is available when creating the Guild Tabard.

Keep in mind that your individual monitor/graphics card will have a large impact on how well those colors translate.

Keep in mind that some colors are just not going to work well together. Dark Colors on a Dark Tabard are going to blend in too much.

As SirAndy has shown, using a light color on a darker background can really make the tabard design stand out well.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JessieColt wrote: »
    As SirAndy has shown, using a light color on a darker background can really make the tabard design stand out well.
    agree.gif

It's all about finding a good contrast between the 3 main components, the background, the logo and the trim.
    :)