The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vokundein Vendor location 8/18

LGAllastair
LGAllastair
✭✭
Hello everyone!

For those interested in an active guild store with lots of items and consumables please chek ours out. I’ll update this thread with the location every week!

Current location: Mournhold, Deshaan.

XJ3wXlI.png

Items for sale include:

- Blue trial gear (Warlock, Necromancer, Unassailable, Martial Knowledge and others)

- Consumables for end game (Panacea of Health, Food etc).

- Crafting materials in general

If you need anything crafted for you please post below with your request and we can get one of our members to craft and sell it to you for a reasonable price, we have everything mastered.
Vokundein
Kristanna - Guild Leader of Vokundein, High Elder of LG
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
  • LGAllastair
    LGAllastair
    ✭✭
    If you need anything crafted, below are screenshots with what I can do. Other guildies can make things I cannot (some specialized in Medium armor, some can make more weapons, I am still researching those).

To place a request please mail me in game with the exact information (Piece you need, level, style, trait and quality). We can set up a time to meet and trade items or you can trust me and mail me the mats, I'll then trade it back to you. I don't like using CoD, too much griefing on that.

Item for research with my materials: 500 gold each
    Crafted set piece with your materials: 500 gold each, 750 for 8 trait sets.
    Crafted set piece with my materials (white quality): 750 gold each, 900 for 8 trait sets.
    Crafted set piece with my materials (green quality): 900 gold each, 1300 for 8 trait sets.
    Crafted set piece with my materials (blue quality): 1300 gold each, 1500 for 8 trait sets. (if you need more than blue you need to send me the purple and yellow tempers, I don’t charge extra of course. If you want to buy purple and blue tempers from me it’s 15 per purple temper and 2k per yellow temper, but there is no guarantee I’ll have those, specially yellow).

krF5yXC.png

EIifyHK.png

8Q68ZBA.png
    Edited by LGAllastair on August 18, 2014 10:54PM
    Vokundein
    Kristanna - Guild Leader of Vokundein, High Elder of LG
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
  • ZOS_SandraF
    Greetings @LGAllastair,

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, the trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks InGame if you want to trade with other players.

May Clavicus Vile be with you for your business!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.