The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sending mail to your entire guild

pinstripesc
pinstripesc
✭✭✭
I'm trying out Guild Tools for this, but it doesn't seem to be supported anymore. Are there any others out on the market that people have had success with?

Thanks
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it still works, being out of date means nothing.

Afaik Guild Tools is the most advanced of the "Multi Mail" systems as it includes the ability to cache messages even when relogging.

We cannot do anything about the need to have the mail window open and having to wait 5 seconds between mails. Those are simply the API limits/spam limits.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
    Options
  • Arora
    Arora
    ✭✭✭
    they work, but they only send mail to people currently online, so they are still worthless
    Arora Moon - EB- Nightblade
    Arora Moonlight- EB- Sorcerer
    - GM Souless-

Hail Sithis - Glory to the Night Mother

Options
  • TheLab
    TheLab
    Check out MailR - Guild Mail Beta (not sure if it still works)
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info551-MailR-GuildMailBeta.html
    Options