The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quest "Trail of The Skin-Stealer" Bugged

xgraceling
xgraceling
Soul Shriven
I've attached a screenshot to show the description of the quest as to which part it's bugged. But, the NPC is supposed to follow you up until this point and then once you're supposed to talk to the NPC he's not there at all and you cannot continue the quest line. I've seen a few others complain about this quest in zone chat so it's not only me. Just doing my duty to the ESO community now. Hopefully this can be fixed soon!
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 2, 2022 6:11PM
  • Quilaa
    Quilaa
    Soul Shriven
    Still broke: you get to the corpse of Vicecanon Hrondar, and you can't progress. It tells you to speak to Ukatsei, provides a quest marker where Hrondar's corpse lies, but no Ukatsei.

Please fix.
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Quilaa ,

Thank you for reporting us this bug.
    We would recommend you to report this issue in game with /bug.

If your progression is stuck because of this quest, do not hesitate to create a ticket asking for a GM help.

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • djether
    djether
    This is happening to me. It has been nearly 8 years.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is nearly 8 years old, we've decided to close the thread. You are welcome to start a new thread in the Bug Report section.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.