The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Low FPS after lastest Memory leak hotfix

dvogiatziseb17_ESO
After the latest hotfix I am experiencing a major drop on FPS. It happened right after the latest hotfix that gone live on 12 of August. I used to have around 50-60 in many areas of the game especially in dungeons and areas where i was alone with very little movement. Now since patch I'm having max 43 and most of the times around 20-30 which is a problem because animation is breaking. Especially when I'm running veteran dungeons where is very difficult to do things due to the low frame rate.

I have the late 2013 27 inch iMac with 3,5 intel core i7, 16 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GTX 780M 3GB RAM.

I don't know if I have to report this somewhere else or some send debug files etc but I'm prepared to do everything because this is spoiling my game experience.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    What are the settings in game you are using?

Try setting it to default Ultra-High then turning down settings until you get the balance of visuals and performance. With the same iMac model (GTX780M has 4GB VRAM) I set view distance to 62 being the old default as it now sets 100 default which is too high IMO. Shadow Quality to Medium is fine and doesn't change visual much with good savings. Also ensure Vsync is OFF and try tuning other settings from there down and keep checking.

Did you turn off addons after update and try. Then ensure all are up to date etc once you have tested.
    Edited by Moonraker on August 17, 2014 7:37PM