The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Two BUGS. Video FX Full screen Error, Teaming problem, QOL suggestion

Elf_Boy
Elf_Boy
✭✭✭

****Teaming issue****

I have a friend in RL, more then 1 really, I promise, this one in particular also like to play RP type games.

We have a pair of characters we are leveling together. Sitting at 20-21 right now. His is a DK mine an NB.

Yeasterday, over the 4 or so hours we played we both saw significant issues with the in game pointers to your team mate. It would jump around, teleport though out the world, etc. I saw much less of it then he did, just the last 30 min or so, he was dealing with it the whole session.

I was party leader.

****FX - Full screen issue****

My FX, full screen issue has been happening since the true full screen patch went in.

I may well be the only one experiencing this for all I know.

This is unique to ESO and I suspect the full screen mode is not being properly initialized.

If I boot and go straight to ESO this does not happen. If I have used a browser, played another game etc it is very likely to happen.

I have 3x 1920*1080 monitors. (see specs below) I am using NV surround, they are, so far as windows is concerned on big monitor. I am not using any NV custom resolutions to bezel correct.

After launching as soon as I land on my log in page the issue either will or wont exist. Once logged into the world it does not happen later, just when loading the log in page.

My middle monitor will change to some lower resolution, cant tell exactly what but maybe 1/2 resolution and start to mirror the middle part of my left monitor.

This condition will persist even after exiting the game application.

I can either reboot OR I can pull up the NV control panel and first disable then enable the NV surround to repair the problem.

I get that I have what may well be a unique combination of hardware when factoring CPU, ram, GPU, MoBo, OS etc which would make troubleshooting at the office difficult.

Please to let me know what I can do to help resolve this issue. /bug really isnt an option as the game world has not yet loaded.

**** ->QOL<- ****

Playing at 5760 * 1080 has some greatness to it. I can see a whole lot of the very pretty, well drawn, beautiful, awe-striking world.

Not being able to move some of the UI elements like inventory and backpack is a super huge, annoying, irritating, frustrating, peeve.

When I am working on items worn, I have an inventory of equip-able and usable items to my far (and I mean far) right and my character's weapon/armor slots to my far (again very far) left. I know with many things I can right click on equip. My two people who dual wield are a pain to get all four weapons dragged across three 40' monitors.

The default location of dialog can be a pain as well. It will show the the right center of my middle monitor and go across the bezel boundary making reading it a pain sometimes.

Many other MMO games allow for moving ALL UI elements. Please add this to the engine when possible.

Thank you

**EB**

Please see link, Nvidia white paper and best practices guide for surround tech.

http://developer.download.nvidia.com/whitepapers/2010/SurroundBestPracticesGuide.pdf

** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **