The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Selene's Web (normal) ...

troyub17_ESO4
Yeah, so, I was in a group last night attempting normal version of Selene's Web, and we wiped horribly in the final battle, more times than I care to admit. I was the tank, level 47DK, the DPS and Healer were 41-43 I think.

Any thoughts on strategy? Tank hold adds as best as possible while everyone else kills boss? Everyone all-out attack boss? Tank holds boss while everyone kills adds as they appear, then attack boss?

Go in with higher level group? Or did we just suck :)?
  • elphaba_thropp
    elphaba_thropp
    Soul Shriven
    I did Selene three times the last few days (lvl 43 healer), each group did it without anyone dying. Group members all 41-46 lvl. So probably you had some weak member(s) on the team.
  • wookiefriseur
    wookiefriseur
    ✭✭✭✭
    damage is the key

the adds have to be taken care of (at least the ranged ones)
    the melees can be tanked where the boss is

or, if you have a good tank and healer, you could just focus the boss..but it will get increasingly difficult the longer she lives

also don't stand in her bat swarm and, if i remember correctly, free party members from the web, if they can't free themselves

edit: if damage is a problem, you could try to switch to dps instead of tank for that situation ^^

edit2: oh.. an old thread...
    Edited by wookiefriseur on September 2, 2014 4:54PM
  • troyub17_ESO4
    Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it! And old thread, maybe, but still valid for me ... thanks :)