The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

patch from 1.13 seems to caused lots of issues with performance and utilization of gpu/cpu

esomackenzie
esomackenzie
Soul Shriven
Also im getting network latency again was not prior to this hotfix.Like a few other threads floating around have mentioned they have noticed fps is lower then what they normally get , after the hotfix to fix memory leaks on 8-13-14 i believe the date of the hotfix was has dropped nearly %50 of my fps i was getting from close to 70 now to 38 in pve areas not even pvp which im sure is even lower then 38.Could i get a reply of whether the group who works on patchs is aware this has caused more users weird performance issues and if a patch to rectify this issue is in the works i would like to continue supporting this game but for two months it was unplayable to me and i dislike paying for something that just doesn't work as advertised.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me, ive tried repairing , ive just done a fresh windows install prior to the hotfix and 1.3 patch
Edited by esomackenzie on August 15, 2014 12:28AM
Character name:Ask for it
Server:NorthAmerica
  • frosty929
    frosty929
    Soul Shriven
    These issues all been getting steadily worse for me, i'm really into the game and there's lots of things i want to get done so all in all it's quite upsetting.
  • Bigcheez
    Bigcheez
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the problem where I will be running around (by myself or in a group) and the sound will drop out from 10sec to a minute then the sound will catch up the last 10sec or so of the action all at once. Icons in the Inventory and elsewhere will also disappear at this stage and after the sound returns recover. This can occur 10min into the game or hours into the game, more recently the time is shorter, around the 15min mark. Then the game normally crashes - and you cannot end the ESO.exe process task - if you wait for it to end it will take up to 45minutes minimum.
    - The other big problem is running around a region and you will be hit with a loading screen and it may take 15min to recover or just crash - this is still happening after the recent memory leak patch they applied.
  • frosty929
    frosty929
    Soul Shriven
    I have regular horrible lag etc, the first couple of months on the game was smooth as silk for me, no problems whatsoever. Now it's consistently horrible, When i quit the game windows then tells me that the launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close, not really a problem as the game has been quit, but it's still not ideal. My pc is a recently built beast that handles everything thrown at it, but i cant properly play the game that's got me hooked.
    Is the american server having the same issues with same degree of severity?