The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gangyzgirl's ESO Comics

gangyzgirl
gangyzgirl
✭✭✭✭
just_a_moment_by_gangyzgirl-d7j7x83.jpg

This is based on something that really happened while playing ESO.

Syrena and I were questing together as usual, but I had to run the dog out while we were in the middle of a Dwemer ruin.

She found a Skyshard and had her character go into Vampiric Sleep while she waited for me to get back. Well, I did return and hurried through the passage to catch up with her. I saw the skyshard and rushed over not realizing that three Dwemer Spheres were hot on my trail.

Needless to say, Cyndril had a very rude awakening and I think Syrena said it best when she muttered "You certainly know how to make an entrance."
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    in_my_opinion_by_gangyzgirl-d7bqtzz.jpg

I think this one is pretty self explanitory
    Edited by gangyzgirl on August 14, 2014 8:32PM
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    look_what_i_can_do_by_gangyzgirl-d7kitkg.png

Another comic I did that was based on actual events that happened during Elder Scrolls Online.

Of everyone in ESO, Jendar pals around with Cyndril the vampire Bosmer the most. They do practically everything together. So of course when Jendar became a werewolf he couldn't wait to show his new ability to Cyndril.

Unfortunately, Jendar forgot to consider the fact that vampires aren't exactly the biggest fan of werewolves.

Jendar's wolf form is an albino as well since my Argonian is an albino.
    Edited by gangyzgirl on August 14, 2014 8:28PM
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    were__by_gangyzgirl-d7q3wua.jpg

This is based on another actual event in ESO between me and Slayersyrena

In Coldharbour while we were grinding, my wolf ultimate got charged up and I decided to make a joke. I walked over to Cyndril was like "Look over there."

"Where?" came the response I was hoping for.

I shifted into a werewolf much to the annoyance of the vampire Cyndril. Our friend Tayanna thought it was funny, but she's a 'Were' like me =B
    Edited by gangyzgirl on August 14, 2014 8:30PM
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    prisoner_of_war_by_gangyzgirl-d7oyfxm.jpg

I came up with the story for this one when Slayersyrena and I decided to take a break from Ebonheart and work on our Aldmeri Dominion OCs.

Mine is Dresden Windchaser, a Breton sorcerer who is a hopeless flirt

Syrena's is Punchcat, a Khajiit dragonknight who is afraid of nothing.

IN this scenario, Dresden was captured by the guild Great House Hlaalu while scouting in Cyrodiil and is waiting to be interrogated. Punchcat shows up to rescue his comrade but the notion of seeing Amaya the Dunmer vampire topless is much more tempting than freedom to the Breton.

Punchcat is not amused.
  • gangyzgirl
    gangyzgirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    dramatic_pause_by_gangyzgirl-d7v5nn1.jpg

When its getting late after a long day of questing, Syrena and I like to take our characters and start role playing with them. We have an ongoing storyline using our four main alts.

Sometimes these roleplays take a serious turn and its either a sad or dramatic moment. Of course we are in group chat so no one is aware of what we are up to. Anyway, funny thing about MMOs, other players are in it.

Syrena and I were having a dramatic moment in the Watch House at Davon's Watch when a player decided we were far more interesting than the game. Our roleplay was put on hold as this player stripped, danced and blew kisses at us totally killed the mood

XD

Anyway, our main RP area is now in a different location with less foot traffic, so the trolls aren't as common, but its still pretty funny when it does happen.