The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LUA question

Logan9a
Logan9a
✭✭✭
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I'd read somewhere that in 'user settings' changing SET LuaMemoryLimitMB "64" to a larger number (not sure what to set it to) would make it so I didn't get the 'you have too many addons' error.

I tried setting it to 128 and it set itself back to 64.

Thoughts?
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to set it while ESO is not running. Or maybe there is only a set of valid values (but 128 should be among them).

As faras I can tell it only limits how much of the 4 GiB game memory limit (since it is 32 bit) can be taken up by lua code.

I heard of no effect on the too many anchors error, but I have never been having that one myself.

Edit: Just made a test setting the mem limit to 128.
    The file get's written once when you log in with a character and once when you log out/quite the game. In either case the value stayed on 128.
    Edited by zgrssd on August 14, 2014 7:16PM
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Logan9a
    Logan9a
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!