The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Forward camp suggestion

Sharee
Sharee
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It is a constant problem that people who respawn at a camp do not replace it if they used it up. Often these people(newbies) don't even know they are using up a limited resource when they rez there, frustrating the group who owns the camp.

I thought of a solution.

1, you can only respawn at a placed camp if you have a camp in your inventory, with one exception*
2, if you are the last person to respawn at a camp before it gets used up, the camp in your inventory is automatically placed on the spot where the old camp was.
3, when you try to respawn at a camp without meeting the requirements, a big tooltip appears telling you what you need to do to be able to use the rez spot(for the newbies)

*The exception is that you can always respawn at a camp you placed yourself, even if you don't have a camp in inventory.

What do you think?
Edited by Sharee on August 9, 2014 9:27PM
  • ThEgg
    ThEgg
    ✭✭
    Maybe just some kind of way to tell how many respawns are remaining, visible to anyone who looks at the FC. For the original owner, some kind of UI element would be nice to keep them up to date on the status.

To me, your idea sounds too constricting, though you're right in that there could be more done to support better use of FCs.
    Options
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish you could use camps for solo use and group only use....
    Options
  • Blazzin-Ace
    Blazzin-Ace
    ✭✭
    So troll camps would last forever..?
    Options
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add a timer of some kind or a "log off it goes away" feature. I didnt say any details about the idea, just tired of derps wasting my/others camps.

QQ instantly without thinking more..
    Options
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If camps were used just for solo groups, it takes away from the alliance as a whole. Were supposed to be fighting as an alliance, just no individual people, or guilds or small groups. We all come together to take over the map, get our buffs, crown our alliances emperor, and kick the enemies but. If they start limiting caps, others cant come support your actions in cyrodil, and you will be alone.
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So troll camps would last forever..?

This. Need group/guild based camps asap.
    Options