Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Mages Guild Master Wizard Title

kassandratheclericb14_ESO
I finished the Mages Guild quest today and got the achievement. However I was unsure if the title was one that was added to that drop down menu on your character info (I have not earned any other titles yet.) I didn't see it so I am unsure if I actually got it or its bugged...or if it is just something you see above other people's head and not your own.

I am sure this is obvious but....:P
Can someone clue me in? My thanks.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to relog after getting the achievement in order to get the title added to my drop-down menu.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • kassandratheclericb14_ESO
    Ah..I will check it out when I log back in then!! Many thanks to you!
  • Chuggernaut
    Chuggernaut
    ✭✭✭
    Did you talk to Shalidor a second time and got his special reward? I think thats when the title get awarded.
    Eidetic Memory
    My comrades have returned. I erect the spine of gratitude. You are a hero today. - Bura-Natoo
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not see the titles until I logged back in again. I had actually forgotten about them TBH. One day I was poking around in my character window and clicked on the drop down, and hey, a title to use.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• kassandratheclericb14_ESO
    Did you talk to Shalidor a second time and got his special reward? I think thats when the title get awarded.
    Eidetic Memory

I did...I have the achievement but the title didn't pop up. I should have known to re-log. lol
  • Lucifis
    Lucifis
    Soul Shriven
    I haven't gotten any titles for quests at all and I have cleared several areas completely all quests and all its aggravating or am I confused about how to get titles?
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lucifis wrote: »
    I haven't gotten any titles for quests at all and I have cleared several areas completely all quests and all its aggravating or am I confused about how to get titles?

Once you finish the Mages Guild story line the title should automatically be there (on your character screen I think), you just need to click on the titles drop box and select it.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Loeb_Rahl
    Loeb_Rahl
    ✭✭
    Google titles in ESO, you can get a complete list. Then just google the title you want and you can get the requirements to obtain.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thread_necromancy_7.jpg
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just goes to show how long @Nestor has been posting on the forums... I saw his name and legit thought it was a recent post until the meme appeared.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Judging from the title, I assumed this thread would go into a different direction entirely. :sweat_smile:
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As this thread was originally created in 2014 and some of the information may no longer be relevant, we decided to close it down. Please feel free to start a new topic on this subject if you wish to discuss it further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.