The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

When was the Mournhold wayshrine moved?

LonePirate
LonePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
The Mournhold wayshrine was previously located outside the southwest wall of the city. Now the wayshrine is located inside the southeastern section of the city amidst numerous vendors. I certainly appreciate and approve of this relocation; but when did it move? When the 1.1 Craglorn update was released in May, the wayshrine was still southwest of the city. Sometime during the past 10 or so weeks, it was moved.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It moved on Monday in the 1.3 update.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • CoolsHisHands
    CoolsHisHands
    ✭✭✭
    The best (worst) part about the relocation is that the loading screen art for Deshaan is a shot of the landscape south west of Mournhold facing the city which includes the old wayshrine.

Poor old wayshrine. You will be missed, but remembered in game art forever.
    Vokundein
    Cools-His-Hands - Argonian Extraordinaire - Legend Gaming Webmaster
    www.legend-gaming.net
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but remembered in game art forever.
    @bhuismanb16_ESO‌
    You have no idea how true that is. There are several treasure maps in the game showing locations that haven't looked like that in over a year.
    ;-)
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if anything else was relocated effective 1.3 or since launch day on March 30. I can think of some rock formations I would like to see moved off the map entirely.