The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

freezes. again.

Tharvall
Tharvall
✭✭✭
from the 0.18 patch notes (that's all i found on that issue)
For some people, the game will freeze for 4-6 (actually 4-11 or so) seconds at irregular intervals. During this time nothing updates - the screen locks until it comes back from this issue. If you have your task manager open you will see the CPU go to 100%. We are aware of this issue. We don't have a fix yet, but we're working on getting a fix out for it as soon as possible.

when is this going to be fixed? before 1.3 this occurred every once in a while, now after the new patch i got it like 4-5 times within 5 minutes in cyrodiil.

actually there was one patch where it didn't happen at all ... why is it that bugs are introduced again and again after they've been fixed already?
DAoC/Mythic legacy?
  • Tharvall
    Tharvall
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it is still not fixed and will never be fixed as no one gives a damn.
  • Arioco396
    Arioco396
    ✭✭
    after 2 days 7 cuegues day, finally I can not play. take five days without being able to play and I'm paying for it. tell me they are going to get an update, but when? honestly never seen a game with so many bugs.
    my question is: if I cancel I get my money from here to October?
  • Tharvall
    Tharvall
    ✭✭✭
    status?