The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you for an OpenGL native port!

Shadywack
Shadywack
✭✭
Just saying thanks, I've found out that the devs who actually worked on the OpenGL renderer and Mac binaries trawl this forum and check things out. I'm hoping they see this post and accept my humble thanks for taking the time to treat us non-Windows users so well.

Don't get discouraged, and please keep up the good work. Thanks to your efforts we are going to see a better PS4 version and perhaps someday Linux/SteamOS support. The foundation is laid and we all get to reap the benefits :smile: