The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Nightgale Statue Pre-Orders"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article "Nightingale Statue Pre-Orders."

Are you planning on picking up either the standard or the exclusive edition of the Nightingale statue?
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • FoxfireAhri
    FoxfireAhri
    Soul Shriven
    Wish there was a female version
  • Sakara
    Sakara
    ✭✭
    It's stunning except for one big issue. why not a female version! This is my all time favourite armour in the game, as soon as i got it my character (hell ALL my characters wore it.) I even made a damn cosplay of this costume i loved it so much lol
    sakara-siluria.deviantart.com/art/Nightingale-always-hit-her-mark-379258197
  • Prokonto
    Prokonto
    ✭✭✭
    well... should be in both, female & male versions to me;P
    edit: but in fact they should implement it in Eso asap!
    Edited by Prokonto on August 5, 2014 11:24PM
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would have release this armor in the game first before making a stature of it.
  • Yigrok
    Yigrok
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they would have release this armor in the game first before making a stature of it.

Well, if you wait untill they will put the Thieves guild in-game, their armor actualyl looks like nightgale armor. and the weapons, especially the bow looks just like it :D so just have to wait a bit.
  • Sunrock
    Sunrock
    ✭✭✭
    Looks really well made... I'm interested to buy if they are shipping to Sweden.
  • Mystwraith
    Looks brilliant and would love a female version too. Still, order placed for the exclusive edition :smile:
    Sakara wrote: »
    I even made a damn cosplay of this costume i loved it so much lol

Brilliant Sakara - love it. That must've taken ages to make.

• eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed. There should have been a female version included. Apparently the gaming industry is still looking through the lens of a patriarchal society. I'm a little disappointed.

*Edit*
    The male version looks great though. B)
    Edited by eventide03b14a_ESO on August 6, 2014 4:20PM
    :trollin:
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just wondering why this is on the ESO site and forums since it's a Skyrim item :P
    Looks great though, I hope they make a Dark Brotherhood one too... that I'd buy :D
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on August 6, 2014 4:23PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • jerzey_gamer
    I'm just wondering why this is on the ESO site and forums since it's a Skyrim item :P
    Looks great though, I hope they make a Dark Brotherhood one too... that I'd buy :D

Skyrim is still a part of the Elder Scrolls series...

$330 is a bit steep for this. It almost feels like they're just trying to test the limits of how much money they can get their fans to spend.

Edited by jerzey_gamer on August 6, 2014 5:49PM
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln
    Gawjo - VR15 Nord DK DPS [US] | 50 Alchemy/Blacksmithing/Provisioning
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, but main TES series merchandise isn't usually advertised here. I just find it odd, I have no problem with it, though.
    NA/PC server
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, but main TES series merchandise isn't usually advertised here. I just find it odd, I have no problem with it, though.
    There is going be a model of nightingale armor like that that in the game if you have seen quake con information. So its going to be in the game anyway.
    Edited by Darkonflare15 on August 6, 2014 5:28PM
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is going be a model of nightingale armor like that that in the game if you have seen quake con information. I so its going to be in the game anyway.

Ah, I did not know that.
    NA/PC server
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is going be a model of nightingale armor like that that in the game if you have seen quake con information. I so its going to be in the game anyway.

Ah, I did not know that.

Yeah a light armor, medium armor, and heavy armor with the light armor having both its jerkin and robe variant also its going to have special weapons designs for each weapon.
  • notoriouspiebanditrwb17_ESO
    Got all excited and then saw... it's a guy. Interest reduced to zero.
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is going be a model of nightingale armor like that that in the game if you have seen quake con information. So its going to be in the game anyway.

The Quake Con concept art is definitely Nightingale armor, you can even see the symbol. Guessing the Thieves Guild questline will involve becoming a Nightingale like Skyrim. I'm so okay with that! :)

NightingaleArmor.png?psid=1

NightingaleWeapons.png?psid=1
  • Sakara
    Sakara
    ✭✭
    Thanks Mystwraith, yeah 3 months in all.

The more i look at the statue the more i dislike it. The proportions look off, the body too big and the head too small. like typical comic book styling. Previous statues have not been like this, they have looked very real life.

Was actually hoping Bethesda would make a Nightingale statue, but this, this i wont buy. (saving for the ESO trailer characters instead- ie they better make the Altmer and Nord!)
  • judas
    judas
    Soul Shriven
    I have a great Molag Bal Statue I will sell for 300 bucks. Anyone?