The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quick question regarding dye achievements

bosmern_ESO
bosmern_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Alright, I just want to know if you get an achievement (that will be added in patch 1.3) if it will still count.

for instance, If I've tracked M'iaq through tamriel and beyond would it count for the achievement when it comes out? For another instance if I've already learned all the traits of alchemy ingredients would I have to 're-learn' them or?
~Thallen~
  • moxiesauce
    moxiesauce
    ✭✭✭
    it will carry over, DL the PTS and try out the dye system it's pretty good, on par with GW2 if not better.
  • traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything you have already you will get (Killing Deadra, exploration, PVP ranks, Dungeons M'aiq (I thought he wasn't in Cold harbor yet?), BUT if they add an Achievement for something you have already done but they weren't counting yet, you won't (for example they have a new one for deconstructing items, but they weren't counting them before.. I think).
  • moxiesauce
    moxiesauce
    ✭✭✭
    They also added a new one for collecting all the Skyshards, which I've done and can't exactly go back and collect them again. I'm sure they will fix a few to give credit.
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    m'iaq doesn't currently spawn in coldharbour so completing the achievement isn't even possible yet.

traigus, yes you will get achievements retroactively.
    Edited by smeeprocketnub19_ESO on July 31, 2014 11:15PM
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.