The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I am returning...for now.

taylorwilenskiub17_ESO
Hey all,

Just bought my subscription for the next month after leaving for 2 months. Hopefully, I enjoyment of the game will be rekindled. Perhaps a completely new character is in order, maybe a Templar this time?

Curious when the Justice System is coming out (roughly)? That is the main thing I am interested in.
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep us posted on new developments.
  • Welka
    Welka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there's a deadline for JS. Unless I missed the announcement. I doubt it'll be in 1.3 though

Welcome back
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Just bought my subscription for the next month after leaving for 2 months. Hopefully, I enjoyment of the game will be rekindled. Perhaps a completely new character is in order, maybe aTmplar this time?

Curious when the Justice System is coming out (roughly)? That is the main thing I am interested in.

Dont count on even a quarter of that quake con crap being in before march of 2015. Yhey have not even put in a qrtr of what theysaid from first road ahead. Their vigorous preemium content updates every 4to 6 weeks is really.1every 90  
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, cuz you coming back is news worthy.
  • Akula
    Akula
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Just bought my subscription for the next month after leaving for 2 months. Hopefully, I enjoyment of the game will be rekindled. Perhaps a completely new character is in order, maybe aTmplar this time?

Dont count on even a quarter of that quake con crap being in before march of 2015. Yhey have not even put in a qrtr of what theysaid from first road ahead. Their vigorous preemium content updates every 4to 6 weeks is really.1every 90  

Man trying to read that and make sense of it really hurt my head.
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back. It's good to see you are reconsidering. ESO is a good game and it's doing well in spite of the mismanagements.

Veteran was also fixed so each group of thrash mobs doesn't feel like a boss fight. So yeah, the game is quite enjoyable now.
  • moxiesauce
    moxiesauce
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Just bought my subscription for the next month after leaving for 2 months. Hopefully, I enjoyment of the game will be rekindled. Perhaps a completely new character is in order, maybe a Templar this time?

I would assume in either updates 5-7 JS will be released, update 3 is most likely next week, that will go on for 4-6 weeks then Update 4 will bring the 2nd half of Craglorn, After that IC, JS, and Spell crafting ;) *not necessarily in the order*
    Edited by moxiesauce on July 31, 2014 10:49PM
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Welcome back! If your character is lower than level 50, or if you have alts you can still solo all the way to 50 but guess what? NOW you can solo allllll the way to Vet+ level 10 also! Fun, comfy solo-centric playstyles are happy everywhere (*except when they get to endgame and have to step it up.) Right before true endgame, Vet+ 11 + 12 might take a "tad" more thinking, but not a lot and then you get to tip-toe over and knock on endgame play's door.

Ooops! You may feel insignificant and unprepared (*well perhaps not you taylorwilenskiub...but many others who specifically did not want to 'have' to GROUP UP) when you find out ya need to meet a few requirements in order to be a good support person for the GROUPS that are necessary in endgame. Thats not 'fair' either even though ZOS has specifically made those requirements by the way they developed the game to have specific builds be most effective. Being most effective is generally a happy way of accomplishing goals in MMO PvE endgame btw.

Oh -- ya didn't get much opportunity to group up in V+ 1-10? o-0
    Well, ya see, the solo-all-the-time-through-all-the-level TESO players wanted it to be fair. So instead of providing more of a group exp bonus, or better loot or other super player suggestions for the original dev design of group-centric Vet zones --- ZOS just nerfed the shizz outta the mobs.

The unfortunate affect of course on endgame is that folks are now quickly arriving there without the practice and know-how one gets from regularly teaming up in the mid to upper levels.

I say all this as a bit of an overview for you since you pointedly mentioned looking forward to the Justice System thats coming soon as so many of us are!

Ya see, now demands are being made (*yes before its even implemented) to give PvE players their very own phased instances of any interraction with the Justice System npc's...that way it will be comfy and fair and they won't be "forced to not get to join in the new Justice System content" just because they may feel its unfair to "have" any consequences of stealing or killing.

<<<<<*Points taylorwilenskiub toward the many forum threads requesting separate PvE/PvP versions of said Justice System. Just for a little fun reading whilst waiting for the upcoming activation of it...sorry, still not sure exactly when we will get to play whatever type of Justice System ZOS actually implements...

P.S. Templars still need some very specific attention.

P.P.S. The stam/magicka ratio crap is still crap.

Edited by Anastasia on August 1, 2014 1:25AM
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My educated guess on JS is 1.6

1.3 - Guild Extravaganza (on PTS)
    1.4 - Craglorn Zone Three (confirmed)
    1.5 - Imperial City
    1.6 - Justice System
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akula wrote: »
    Hey all,

Man trying to read that and make sense of it really hurt my head.

Typing on my phone. I have large hands