The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

General Executioner achievement

Homm
Homm
✭✭✭
Hey there. I tried to find a guide on doing this achievement for EB (EB only!) but couldn't. Can anyone help here? I need most of them still and searching one by one on google is a pain ;P
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Under the General Executioner achievement, the list is in order
    The first 4 are in the second zone
    The next 4 are in the third zone etc etc

There is a 12% chance per dark anchor for a boss to spawn, but it will only be one of the four for that zone.

Except Cyrodiil or veteran zones, where any of the 16 bosses can spawn. So I recommend hitting the Cyrodiil zone dark anchors (as they are insane easy) and there is an achievement for getting them all anyway, and you will tick off a few General's that way, then go to the correct zones to 'fill in' the gaps.

There has been a few messages on this board about lower level players having issues with max players one shoting all the mobs at dark anchor's to get this achievement, so watch out for the little ones.
    Edited by Natjur on July 31, 2014 8:51PM
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    There has been a few messages on this board about lower level players having issues with max players one shoting all the mobs at dark anchor's to get this achievement, so watch out for the little ones.
    This especially. If you're a high end VR help the lil' guys get through the dolmen, let them have their fun and feel like they're progressing and making a difference. Heal if you can, and pick off any enemy about to kill a low leveller... but don't dominate it JUST because you can.

• Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So for Ebonheart Pact
    Deshaan will have
    The Torturers
    The Ogrim Brothers
    The Dremora Pirate
    Traveling Dremora

Shadowfen
    The Daedroth of Kora-Dur
    The Ever-Open Eye
    The Daedroth General
    The Devourer of Souls

Eastmarch
    The Frost Lord
    The Storm Lord
    The Xivilai Slavemasters
    The Seductive Sisters

The Rift
    The Verkarth Vampire
    The Crescent Dremora
    The Lich of Mournhold
    The Son of Molag Bal
    Edited by Natjur on July 31, 2014 9:00PM
  • Homm
    Homm
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I did the Cyrodill all dolmens and got 1 missing general out of 11 I needed, so I hate it ;p
  • Rirenraejir
    Rirenraejir
    Soul Shriven
    It can be one of the more frustrating achievements as it purely boils down to luck. Nothing worse than lacking one boss of a zone only to have Molag Bal repeatedly throw the others at you. If you have plenty of time and something else to do in the meanwhile, I suggest just sitting at one Dolmen, beat it, then do another thing for 10 minutes.

On the bright side, this makes the 250 Dolmen achievement less difficult to get. I myself did around 260 Dolmen before I got the last General I needed.
    The fattest cat of Tamriel.
  • Homm
    Homm
    ✭✭✭
    This is annoying... Making Deshaan - got torturers 2x, ogrim brothers 5x, traveling dremora 2x.. still waiting for dremora pirate >.<

Edit: After one more torturers resp got my pirate, now I need one in Shadowfen, and 3 each in eastmarch and rift..
    Edited by Homm on August 1, 2014 5:17PM
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the bright side, this makes the 250 Dolmen achievement less difficult to get. I myself did around 260 Dolmen before I got the last General I needed.
    Same, I got about 260 dolmen's before the last general I needed popped. Its a cool title, but now that a colour it linked to it, I guess this title will become common.

I need to find an achievement with a cool title, no dye colour linked and hard to do so its rare.........
    Edited by Natjur on August 1, 2014 9:43PM
  • Black_Wolf88
    Black_Wolf88
    ✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    I need to find an achievement with a cool title, no dye colour linked and hard to do so its rare.........
    the only ones would be very high pvp lvl titles or maybe something like the fishing title. except from those the executioner is one of the hardest since you need to spend a lot of time and effort to get lucky enough to kill all the generals.
    "The key to immportality is first living a life worth remembering." -Bruce Lee
  • Homm
    Homm
    ✭✭✭
    3 Generals left in Rift and I'm done, 203 dolmens now... I'm sick for life of this..

Edit: 220 dolmens and finished, now to farm another 30 somewhere and no more dolmens ;P
    Edited by Homm on August 2, 2014 5:42PM
  • yeffy
    yeffy
    Homm wrote: »
    3 Generals left in Rift and I'm done, 203 dolmens now... I'm sick for life of this..

Edit: 220 dolmens and finished, now to farm another 30 somewhere and no more dolmens ;P

I hate to bring this up a year later, but did you have trouble finding Daedroth Kora-Dur? I've spent 12 hours trying to farm him and he never popped. I'm going to try Cyrodill next.
  • Phatalix
    Phatalix
    ✭✭
    After completing the achievement of killing all 16 dark anchor generals. There is an achievement furnisher that has an item
    for completing this achievement. Does anyone know where this achievement vendor is located? I know it exists, I've come across it before but can't remember which vendor it was.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phatalix wrote: »
    After completing the achievement of killing all 16 dark anchor generals. There is an achievement furnisher that has an item
    for completing this achievement. Does anyone know where this achievement vendor is located? I know it exists, I've come across it before but can't remember which vendor it was.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Miscellaneous_Furnishings
    signing off
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy necro Batman
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom