Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Bugs. Bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs

• Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Today we had a really odd issue in Craglorn.
    After doing AA trial, the leader quit the group while some of us were still inside.

From that point on, we all got a sort of "ghost group" attached to us, including the "raid" party frames. Even relogging would not remove it. Re-entering in the AA instance or teleporting to another zone, the group would disappear and we could group with anyone else.
    Returning back to Craglorn, the group frames re-appeared and it would not be possible to group again.

Result: after the AA raid we had planned 4 men Craglorn dungeons and we could not do them because we were in this ghost group that would not let us disband and make a 4 men. We had to log off and stop playing for the day. :#
  • Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pointless posting your problems here OP, try the tech support section.

You'll just be labeled a liar by the local fanboys that feel the need to attack anyone dissing their game even if you complaints are legit.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very odd, could be tied to your computer. I realize you said it runs other games well, but even if it is a ZoS issue, could be tied to the way the game is working on certain cards or something. I've had very little issue with the game for a long time other than a couple crashes here and there in cyrodiil.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • jeevin
    jeevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    22 missing textures, 8 broken quests, 2 quests with issues that delayed progress, 1 massive door glitch where I could see every person/monster for miles around, 72 data load errors, 3 infinite loading screens in the middle of zones, 23 attacks/abilities that did not register or took up to 5 seconds to register (often killing me on a boss or causing my group to wipe). 11 completely random ability lockouts during combat (can't left click, block, or use abilities). Fireballs from my staff not appearing on screen as I move around and shoot. Enemy telegraphs (red circles/cones) not appearing AT ALL. Constant freezes every 3-5 seconds in cyrodiil PvP.

All of these took place on one level 34 kahjiit and one level 11 dunmer. My computer can run better looking, higher-requirements games without any crashes or any issues whatsoever. As for ESO, it seems that we are, in fact, still playing the beta. I've repaired my installation and re-installed 2 and 1 time(s) respectively.

Zenimax, your game has issues. MASSIVE, GLARING ISSUES. Roll out as many hotfixes to fix these things as you have to, don't wait until the next big patch to fix these problems.

EDIT: By the way, none of those numbers are rough estimates. I started counting them 11 days ago.

EDIT2: many people in this thread seem to think I am exaggerating the number of bugs I have encountered. This is NOT THE CASE. These were counted, as in each time it occurred I drew another line on a piece of paper next to me. Also, the missing textures number is for each missing texture i saw, not each time a say a group of missing textures.

But we get armor dyes in the next 1.3 update! Can't wait to dye my armor!!
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ravel?? RAVEL IS THAT U OP? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdsq7-gftpA
    Edited by Kronosphere on August 1, 2014 4:37AM
    ~House Indoril~
    Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

• Hadria
    Hadria
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've only experienced the odd bugged quest here n there but never anything else.

gtx 650
    i5
    8gigs

• Innocente
    Innocente
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have personally seen and/or experienced ALL of the issues in the OPs list, except for the PvP ones. I don't play any ESO PvP.

OP is 100% accurate in his description of the state of the game. And, I can assure you, there is stuff he has not even reported here that is a bit harder to find than the obvious defects stated.
  • jeevin
    jeevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Innocente wrote: »
    I have personally seen and/or experienced ALL of the issues in the OPs list, except for the PvP ones. I don't play any ESO PvP.

OP is 100% accurate in his description of the state of the game. And, I can assure you, there is stuff he has not even reported here that is a bit harder to find than the obvious defects stated.

Totally agreed. Even without the bugs the game is far from finished. Look at the bank/inventory, the crafting, armors, balance, animations, animation cancelling ect, ect. All these things and more are not what you would call finished and ready for a released game. We've been duped into paying to play beta.
  • Chubbaz
    Chubbaz
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot the bug where DK's got unfairly nerfed, Sorceror's are running amuck unchallenged, and the weird glitch where one of your legs spaz's out and it looks like you're trying to Tatsumaki (Street Fighter reference).

Oh, and the slowdowns in Cyrodil are still present, I can't walk a centimetre without getting Bat Swarm'd or Crystal'd to death.
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did you really catalog missing textures? :D
    ... I hope you realize that's usually a user end issue....
    I stopped reading after that, sorry if the rest of your post was relevant
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC