Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recruiting for guild Grey Goose

Kameon
Kameon
✭✭
Hello!

We are a very new guild with new members! Seeking out friends to hang out with.

About us: My boyfriend and I made this guild to find friends online. We are college students in Iowa, so we are on when we can. Pretty sociable, we drink a lot (hence the guild name). Pretty new to this whole gaming experience, so bear with us. Would love to learn from veteran players also. Please feel free to add me in game @Kameon if you would like to apply.

What are we looking for?
-Fun/casual members who like to talk.
-Low-level members are welcome (we are around level 17-20ish right now).
-Veteran/seasoned players to help us out too!

What do we offer?
-Well my boyfriend and I started this guild with intention of seeking out new friends, so if anything we can offer a social group.
-No demand with your daily schedule (we don't set up dungeons/PVP/PVE on set dates, or hardly at all :joy:), so everyone can kind of just do their own thing.
-Newbie support - any questions, just throw them our way.
-Guild banking will be for the crap anyone doesn't need and will be free to the Absolut (Member) ranking for depositing and withdrawing.

Activity?
-We don't require daily activity. We are mostly online during the evening, due to classes/jobs.

Ranking?
-Smirnoff: Currently, all new members start off at the Smirnoff (Recruit) rank, which includes the typical chatting and buying from guild store (we don't have this yet! Needs 50 members).
-Absolut: Second rank is the Absolut (Member) rank which includes more of the guild bank features, and also lets you invite new members.
-Ciroc: (Officer) rank is exclusive to my boyfriend. This position receives full access to the guild and I will only rank people who I've gotten to know very well.
-Crown Royal: (Guildmaster) is set for yours truly... haha!

Thank you for taking the time to check out our guild. Please feel free to whisper/message me @Kameon, or add me as a friend (preferred) if I'm not online, so I can message you back (also include why you added me because I wouldn't know if it's a random invite, or guild invite).