The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game has totally disappeared!

Galderilan
Galderilan
Soul Shriven
I had been away for a couple of weeks and wanted to open the launcher and install the latest patch. That didn't work, the system told med that the shortcut wasn't valid. So I tried to open it through it's folder but trouble is, the folder is gone. Everything's gone! The only thing left are the void shortcuts on my pc desktop. I've searched and searched but it's just not there. Aint that weird? I guess I could alwats download it all again and have a go. How much user data is stored online, would my game progress still be there u think?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your characters are perfectly safe, don't worry. Just redownload the client. I'm not sure why it would disappear though. Could you have deleted it by accident?
  • Galderilan
    Galderilan
    Soul Shriven
    The only plausible explanation I can think of is that my one year old daughter pushed the wrong buttons, so to speak :o I'm glad my data's safe, I'll head straight to the download, thanks!
  • Duck
    Duck
    ✭✭✭
    first thought on my mind would have been "toddler touched keyboard! NOOOOO!"
    What I lack in gameplaying ability I make up for in smack talk.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My baby ate the dingo? I'm not sure how well that defense would hold up in court ...
    laugh.gif