The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Fighters guild End Quest Choices?

Malpherian
Malpherian
✭✭✭✭✭
So I did a lot of research and out of the 50 Blogs, Videos, and walk throughs I read, Not a single person decided to kill Sees all colors....

Can someone please tell me what happens if I chose to kill her, in detail preferably?

Thanks.
Edited by Malpherian on July 26, 2014 10:37AM
  • Logan9a
    Logan9a
    ✭✭✭
    I personally don't care but I think a lot of people will be angry with you because this could be considered a 'spoiler'.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    P5TPFKK.jpg
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Logan9a wrote: »
    I personally don't care but I think a lot of people will be angry with you because this could be considered a 'spoiler'.

You could always wrap it up in spoiler tags,
    That's what I would do

:D:D:D:D:DB)B)B)B)B):D:D:D:D:D
    Edited by AlexDougherty on July 26, 2014 10:16AM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logan9a wrote: »

You could always wrap it up in spoilert tags,
    That's what I would do

Think he was more concerned about the thread title. It could use a little editing and a spoiler warning.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thx for the spoiler.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah u might wanna edit that title, not fair to people that havent come so far yet, to get a major spoiler like that in the story.

and I killed her :)
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thx for the spoiler.

I've been a bit suspicious of her since killing
    Doshia

But all that needs to happen is replace "Kill" with "Spoiler" in the title, anyone who clicks on a thread named "Fighters Guild Spoiler Sees-All-Colours" isn't going to be shocked.

My suspicions of Her meant I didn't see the spoiler myself.
    Edited by AlexDougherty on July 26, 2014 10:23AM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • kassandratheclericb14_ESO
    Yep..indeed thanks for the spoiler.

I kinda figured it was coming to that but yeah.....>.<
  • ZOS_JuhoJ
    ZOS_JuhoJ
    ✭✭
    Greetings everyone!

We have moved this thread to the NPC Guilds section of our forums, to help avoid spoilers who have not completed this yet. Thanks!
    Staff Post
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fixed the title but i'd still like an actual answer to what happens
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no clue. Being a follower of Meridia I let her live. But I assume she is execute for consorting with a Daedra.