Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Environment, enemies, npcs not loading. Also crazy load screen times. Yay!

orrinkrellpreub18_ESO
So I'm having a few issues. Most of the time when I'm able to get into the game everything is loaded fine. Once I've ventured out a ways the environment (trees, rocks, buildings, etc.), enemies and npcs load rather slowly. It's as tho the game needs a few mins to "catch up" with me. Which is rather annoying because I pass up lots of resources and am constantly attacked by mobs I can't see.

Also, I am plagued by long load screens. By this I mean ANY and ALL load screens usually take 15 mins (if they load at all...).

Something else I can't figure out is why the game works (pretty much) fine sometimes and other times it doesn't. Earlier today it was running like crap so I turned down EVERYTHING in the graphics settings. This made the game run worse. A bit later I turned EVERYTHING back up to "high" and the game ran the best it ever has for me. I had no issues. About half an hour into playing tho I started getting the problem with the game world not loading (invisible environment, enemies, etc.) and started to get random load screens that took forever. What gives? Any suggestions?

Also, I have up to date graphics drivers. Lol.