The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mines of Khuras Boss R6

Rm4g3dD0v
Rm4g3dD0v
✭✭
What the F is wrong with you Devs? This SOLO DUNGEON boss took 2 players and 10 minutes to kill as she heals herself too damn fast. I don't know if she's easier on normal difficulty, but when she's R6 it's impossible to kill SOLO, unless you have either unlimited magicka or ulimited stamina. Eventually you 'll either run out of both magicka and stamina and the boss's health will be at 40%, where until you regen your stamina or magicka to perform a CC skill/spell or an interrupt, she will have completely healed not once, but twice.
More to that, the moment she gets up she heals herself so fast that you cant interrupt her in time, unless you play with zero ping. I 'm a European player and the latency to your "supposedly european" servers which are STILL located in the US (your promisses are like your feces) is greater than 200ms. Get the game fixed or get your numb sculls fixed.
Edited by Rm4g3dD0v on July 25, 2014 6:14PM
  • Fingor
    Fingor
    Soul Shriven
    +1

Not doable solo. Don't put group bosses on solo dungeons please. It's bad design.

Same goes for lvl 7 quest "Season of Harvest" where you have to kill the Bad Man... not doable solo at that lvl.

I subbed recently and overall i'm enjoying the game but this issue where content it's impossible to beat at the lvl it was designed for, is not fun. It's frustrating.
  • makosdv
    makosdv
    Just ran into this boss as VR1 and having the same problem. She insta-heals over and over again.