Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brand new PVE/Pink Floyd Appreciation guild: Waiting for The Worms

zyr1987
zyr1987
worms-brick.png

Who are we?
A currently brand spanking new guild formed on a whim. We're aiming to be a casual group, united by a love of The Elder Scrolls and Pink Floyd, and always supporting one another in our endeavors.

(And before anyone asks, no, we do not associate with Mannimarco in any way, and if we go down the RP road, we'll probably be rooting out the worm cult wherever it hides)

What server are we on?
North America

Where are we based?
The Aldmeri Dominion, though we accept players from all three factions.

What do I need to join the guild?
Not much. Just drop @Zyr1987 or the toon Raven Selah a line or post your login name here, and I'll fire off an invite.

A passing knowledge of Pink Floyd beyond Another Brick In The Wall, Part 2, however, is helpful, at least if you don't feel like being left out of the loop, when chat heads that way.

And don't worry, you won't have to wait long to put on a black shirt, a day tops (For the uninitiated, that's a reference to the parodical "Waiting For The Worms")

(BTW, I thought about renaming the guild to The Hammer Army but apparently I can't delete or rename guilds at the moment)
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Careful with that axe, Eugene. One of you folks needs a character named Eugene. Or is this too old a Pink Floyd reference? Is there anybody out there?
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...