The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Auto Re-asign skill point Add-On?

JackDaniell
JackDaniell
✭✭✭✭✭
An add-on that will reassign some of my skill points once I re trait with just 1 click? This would be really helpful for crafters who also like to change up combat builds.

Does this exist?
Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not aware something like this exists.

It seems fully possible with the API:
    http://wiki.esoui.com/API#Skills

The big issues is actually getting the order right after changes to the skillines.

As far as I heard there is currently stuff in work on the PTS, regarding only respeccing morphs. Plus a general cost decrease.
    If that works out a complete respect is less nessesary.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Sasky
    Sasky
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say it's a rare enough event that it doesn't need to be automated. Plus if the addon or user messes up, it invalidates the respec. Can't think of any other addon where a potential bug could cost the user up to 30k.
    Sasky (Zaniira, Daggerfall Covenant)
    Addons: AutoInvite, CyrHUD, Others
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just thinking of its utility with the really cheap respecs coming with 1.3. I hate having to add all my crafting stuff back.
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic