The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for crafter (EU)

ArRashid
ArRashid
✭✭✭✭
Since there is way too few people online and not even trading guilds respond, I came here to post this:

I'm looking for a crafter, who has:
- 6(+) traits for medium legs, hands, feet, head, shoulders
- barbaric motif
- infused trait for medium head and legs
- 5 minutes of time

To craft lvl 26 medium barbaric Hunding's Rage set consisting of:
- legs and head with infused trait
- hands, shoulders and feet with Divines or Sturdy or whichever trait

I could provide all materials needed, I just lack the traits, since all my research times went into light and heavy armors so far.

Please answer here first (in (rare) case more than 1 person will respond :D)
  • ArRashid
    ArRashid
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 hours looking for a crafter in multiple zones and guilds, so far noone that would have 6 traits in medium armor pieces.. looks like the "light armor is a must" pretty much destroys a chance to get a crafter for medium armor
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the traits aren't a problem in medium. I have 6 on all the mediums. But the motif would be a problem (and I'm on NA). Don't have that one. The barbaric motif could be another reason you can't come up with a crafter.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I recall right, I might qualify. Need to check online, especially the required traits.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • ArRashid
    ArRashid
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I got some people to actually respond, in Daggerfall... but it seems that me offering 5000g for 5 minutes of their time seemed too little for them, as they demanded I pay for their research times a lot more. And I was like, wthell, I hear that for the first time.. in 8 years of playing MMOs I haven't encountered such greedy community.
    Even in WoW, if you had mats, you generally paid just a symbolic payment (20g and such) per crafted item, even from a stranger. Some good souls refused even that.
    It was another thing when the item itself required a BOUND item to craft, which actually required effort to get and for which you had to pay..

Is 5k gold really that little for porting to a crafting station, craft 5 white items and walk away with gold?
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once I'm online in game bit later I'll check. I'm happy to do it with your offer.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy, The EU economy is really mercenary. I know quite a few over here on NA (including myself) who would have done it for 500g per piece max. If I was bored at the time I might have done it for nothing.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Coren
    Coren
    I can do barbaric boots at 6 traits (don't have reinforced or divines yet), all my other mediums are at 5 traits (except belt at 4) unfortunately
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on EU and can craft the items you are looking for - you can view my crafter's spreadsheet on http://tinyurl.com/ahnissi

Ahnissi knows all motifs so that will not be an issue. Also if you provide the material you do not need to pay anything extra, unless you want it upgraded to blue.

I'll be online roughly 3 - 4 hours from now, whisper to @Khenarthi in game if you're interested.
    Edited by Khenarthi on July 24, 2014 3:15PM
    PC-EU
  • ArRashid
    ArRashid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all, @Syntse has already agreed to make those items for me, as he has the traits for all those items.

Btw very nice spreadsheet @Khenarthi, guess we should enforce those in all trade guilds :D btw you should have put that link in your signature with prices :D You could make a ton of gold just by selling people those rarer traits to crowds.