The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Deconstructing with alts

Fissh
Fissh
✭✭✭✭✭
Do I receive the inspiration gain from deconstructing of items crafted by another crafter if the other crafter is my main?

I basically am systematically changing my craft skills over to alts as to free up all skill points on my main. Before I get into crafting stacks of stuff for my alt to deconstruct I simply wanted to check if I do in fact get the same inspiration gain. I am worried that since it's the same account I will not.

Can anyone confirm this to work, so I can get to work?
<X-Raided>

Best Answer

• Jagath
    Jagath
    ✭✭✭
    I have not compared the amount of inspiration vs another account but i do receive a good amount breaking down items crafted by another char on my account.
    Edited by Jagath on July 21, 2014 7:48PM
    Options
    Answer ✓