The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Honor the Dead.

Zsymon
Zsymon
✭✭✭✭
Does the magicka refund stack when you cast it multiple times on characters with less than 50% health? Or can only one refund run at any one time, if that's the case then Breath of Life is much better I think.

Best Answer

• Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actualy its more complicated than that, the magicka refund effect occures only if your target health is bellow 50% after healing it with Honor the Dead.

But to answer your question : No it doesn't stack but rather refreshes the buff.
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Zsymon
    Zsymon
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was fixed in the last patch though, it now also causes the refund if your target is above 50% after casting Honor the Dead. You get the refund now as long as the target is below 50% at cast.
    Edited by Zsymon on July 17, 2014 11:21AM
    Options
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ow, I tought this was a change that was going to occure at the 1.3.0, but I'll take your word for it because I haven't used Honor the Dead sinds the 1.2.3.
    Edited by Brasseurfb16_ESO on July 17, 2014 11:31AM
    Options
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    Zsymon wrote: »
    That was fixed in the last patch though, it now also causes the refund if your target is above 50% after casting Honor the Dead. You get the refund now as long as the target is below 50% at cast.
    change that was going to occur at the 1.3.0
    Change was in 1.2.5
    Combat & Gameplay
    Templar
    • Restoring Light
      • Honor the Dead will now properly return magicka if your target is healed to over 50% health.
    Edited by glak on July 21, 2014 10:39PM
    Options