The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are there significantly less quests in the Aldermeri Dominion and significantly more in the EP?

redcoathighlanderb16_ESO
I say this because I was looking at the questing achievements and I noticed to get the questing achievements for each zone in the AD you need to complete around (and mostly just under) 40 quests, with 45 quests in Reaper's March being the highest. Compare this to needing to completing around 50 in most of the Ebonheart Pact and 60 quests in the Rift? Yes the DC is about the same as the dominion with around 40 quests needed - but the achievement for Stormhold is 60 quests needed (compare that to Reapers March's 45).

Any thoughts on this?
"No Shadow of Doubt"
  • Fissh
    Fissh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is seemingly so. Also: notice DC and EP have a starter area, a secondary starter area, and then main area whereas AD has only one starter area and then main area. Not that I would go and count to give an accurate evaluation though, or better said, nothing to really care about concerning this. Maybe they figured AD players were more of the "good guy" alliance with liberal ideas and needed more pampering :) Sorry, had to take a swing at my enemy :)
    <X-Raided>
  • Mousmoula
    Mousmoula
    Fissh wrote: »
    Maybe they figured AD players were more of the "good guy" alliance with liberal ideas and needed more pampering :) Sorry, had to take a swing at my enemy :)

One word for you: Altmer :smile:
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno , but after playing it on the zones in the VR , i still think AD got the best quests of them all , followed by DC.

Honestly , EP overall was boring to me.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • redcoathighlanderb16_ESO
    Have they simply chosen to neglect Dominion PvE or have they offered more quality than quantity?

I wonder whether you get significantly less XP from completing EP quests than the AD...
    "No Shadow of Doubt"
  • Neutronium_Dragon
    Neutronium_Dragon
    ✭✭✭
    The number of quests isn't particularly useful as a comparison because individual quests vary so much in length and complexity.

As for the starter areas: Khenarthi's Roost is a single area geographically but - like the DC and EP introductions - it is essentially split into two 'acts', one to the south and one to the north.