The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[developer tool]LibConstantMapper

zgrssd
zgrssd
✭✭✭✭
It is easy to figure out wich ChatChannel ID is used for SAY. You just use the global constant CHAT_CATEGORY_SAY and you got the ID.
The reverse - figuring out wich ID equates to CHAT_CATEGORY_SAY - is not so easy. At least not if you want it to be fully automatic and adapt to API changes instantly.
So I wrote a library for it:
LibConstantMapper
0.3 just got uploaded. This version is the first that can get you a list of select/related Global Table Keys/Constant Names, indexed by thier values.

I will soon retrofit UCT to use this library, to finally get rid of the potential issues if the order of ChatCategories changes with updates.
Edited by zgrssd on July 13, 2014 1:14PM
Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.