Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Who is better? Bosmer VS Vampire Edition.

Ebonwind
Ebonwind
✭✭✭✭
Krimie is a Vampire again. Does she look better as a Vamp or a wood elf? I can't decide.
op4IeBu.jpg
Edited by Ebonwind on March 26, 2015 12:49AM
  • Lokryn
    Lokryn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks better as a wood elf. Something about the vamp eyes on her turns me off.
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a big fan of the anorexic, pale, popping vein look.
  • xChewtoyx
    xChewtoyx
    ✭✭✭
    I find her eyes as a vampire to actually be more alive than on the bosmer which look sort of dead and blank.
    She also looks to have a fuller shape on the vampire maybe due to the position of the picture but she certainly is not "anorexic" in comparison.
    +1 Vampire
    Edited by xChewtoyx on July 12, 2014 2:29PM
  • Diaboli
    Diaboli
    ✭✭✭
    I like the heroin chic. How's she look at stage 4?
    If I throw a dog a bone, I don't care to know how it tastes... - Brick Top
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diaboli wrote: »
    I like the heroin chic. How's she look at stage 4?

That's the decider really as that is the stage they'll be spending the most time.
    (btw the answer is dreadful)
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never found vampires attractive.
  • Ebonwind
    Ebonwind
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is Krimie as a stage 4 Vampire
    XtB18gO.png
    Q9Bvtfj.jpg
    Edited by Ebonwind on July 18, 2014 4:50PM
  • TheAmu
    TheAmu
    ✭✭✭
    She looks pretty hot either way. Besides, isn't it up to you? You're the one who's going to be looking at her for every moment you play the game. What appeals to you?

But what does this mean for the story you're weaving about her. I'm enjoying your adventures of Krimie and I'd like to know why she became a vampire again. What's the story there?
  • Ebonwind
    Ebonwind
    ✭✭✭✭
    She believes Vampirism will give her an upper hand during the coming battle between her, Kayte and Avella. Honestly, I like her more as an elf.
    Edited by Ebonwind on July 19, 2014 1:01PM