The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

...and Mannimarco goes down!

• Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is indeed "endurance" fight. Took me 2,5mins instead of the usual less than 1min to kill boss. It's more of priority learning. Once Manni channel the portal you need to shift priority to adds, then back to Manni and again adds and Manni. If I remember right he makes 3 portals that will spawn adds during the fight.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Sabriel7
    Sabriel7
    ✭✭✭
    If it wasn't for the ghosts i wouldn't have survived. :/ i used burning embers skill which healed me a lot whenever i killed one of them, usually in one strike.