The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS3 controller!

Ciuko
Ciuko
Soul Shriven
does exist ad addon that permit you to use a ps3 comtroller for play eso or is necessary a external software?
an external software is permitted?If yes an administrator can give me a suggestion of witch is avaliable?
bye bye
Stefano
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Addons cannot enable controler support.
    External Software and Hardware is allowed as long as it does not give you an advantage (like makro abilities or abilities to autofight).

There are first hints of native controler support on the PTS, but nothing concrete or definite yet.
    There are also several threads about other peoples Xpadder (3rd party controler bridge) profiles. A search should find something.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • SFBryan18
    SFBryan18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    motioninjoy + Xpadder
    Edited by SFBryan18 on July 14, 2014 3:09AM
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    zgrssd wrote: »
    External Software and Hardware is allowed as long as it does not give you an advantage (like makro abilities or abilities to autofight).

There are first hints of native controler support on the PTS, but nothing concrete or definite yet.
    There are also several threads about other peoples Xpadder (3rd party controler bridge) profiles. A search should find something.

There are a few add ons that add controller support. I forget their names but I've used two of them before.
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    METALPUNKS wrote: »
    zgrssd wrote: »

There are a few add ons that add controller support. I forget their names but I've used two of them before.
    I am not sure that addons can even listen to controller buttons being pressed.
    Even if they did, they could not fire any function that has any relevance for playing the game:
    Addons cannot move the character, target, fire abilities, order dodges or light/heavy attacks. The functions are in the API, but marked as "Private". Wich means any try to call them from an addoon will get you an exception.
    Some that are not quite as important are marked "protected", wich means they can only be called out of combat.

It is programmatically impossible for Addons to enable controler support.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • LariahHunding
    LariahHunding
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logitech gamepad and Pinnacle Game Profiler.

Played all the way to VR12 using the controller, Very doable.
    "Give a man a sweet roll, he only has one to steal. Give him a sweet roll recipe, he have bunches to steal."