The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Age of Conan vs The Elder Scrolls Online...

annarr1117nub18_ESO
Which of these two games are the most enjoyable folks???
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO .. never played AoC and see no reason to do so.
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's like asking: "What would you rather have cut off, a hand or a foot?"

I'll take None Of The Above for 800 Alex. :|
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pros TESO

- TESO has better PvP and siege battles
    - I like the lore better=personal opinion
    - Fully spoken dialog
    - better graphics imho (not that important imho)

Pros AoC

- Underwater swimming (i like that a lot for exploring)
    - boobs
    - mounted combat
    - player cities/strongholds
    - slightly better music score

Since i like PvP a lot i prefer TESO
    Edited by Knootewoot on July 11, 2014 1:07PM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well AOC still has the most beautiful Graphics and acoustics of any MMO I ever played.

While ESO looks good too, its still not as good as AOC is based on landscape and city architecture and the music of AOC is world class, many people use that music for videos and stuff - pretty much Hollywood quality of a big motion picture.

I also liked the idea of crafting zones at AOC, I am not the biggest fan of finding every crafting item everywhere.

AOC also has a good and interesting combat system with the shields and stuff.

The big plus of ESO is definitely that it runs pretty good, AOC was horrible at release and without tweaks from the community the game crashed every 5 minutes :D
    Also ESO has a full story, AOC didn't as there was just no content around 30-40 ;)
  • Tenofas
    Tenofas
    ✭✭✭
    I used to play AoC... but the servers became less and less populated, with some ghost-servers, so after a few years I left. Is there still a lot of people playing?
    Tenofas
    Redguard stamina Nightblade (CP 810) - Daggerfall Covenant
    PC - EU
  • kaosodin
    kaosodin
    ✭✭✭✭
    LrdRahvin wrote: »
    That's like asking: "What would you rather have cut off, a hand or a foot?"

I'll take None Of The Above for 800 Alex. :|

Agree

• Exarch
    Exarch
    ✭✭✭
    You mean Age of Tortage? Yeah, that was a pretty good weekend.