The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

LFGuild (NA/Ebonheart Pact)

nerrollus
nerrollus
✭✭✭
I'm a VR2 Templar and I'm currently a member of 5 trade guilds, but I'd like to find a guild that I can use to enjoy the game with.

Here's what I'm looking for:

I'm looking for a large social guild that are still active in the game.
The guild MUST have a good name ... I'm not joining something with an idiotic name. :)
Participating in a lot of aspects of the game are a priority. I've been spending most of my time in Cyrodiil, but I'd like to have a good group of people do run PvE as well as Cyrodiil actions.
I live in the Central time zone, but I work the graveyard shift so a guild that's active in the early mornings (6am-12pm) and all through the night is another must.

Please PM me here on the forms or contact me in-game as Ragnarok Blackfist.

Thanks!

Edited by nerrollus on July 11, 2014 7:11AM

Ragnarok Blackfist - Templar of the Ebonheart Pact
Ronin Wanderhome - Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
    Options
  • voltorsfury
    voltorsfury
    ✭✭
    Hello! Order of Explorers was started at launch and continues to grow. We are medium sized, and very active! You can usually find players looking to go into PVP, Dungeons both normal and Vet, and anything else! We have quite a few crafters too willing to craft equipment, share traits, and help out there. As far as schedule, we usually group about 9pm EST so 8pm CST I believe, and go for 3-4 hours. If you needed to get done sooner for work thats fine too! We have current events for pvp, dungeons, and Craglorn, and will group anytime in between. Daytime we are semi busy, same with over night, our biggest time is about 5pm EST to 2am EST. Hope that works for you! Let me or any officer know if your interested. Or you can look us up at Order Of Explorers website and apply there! Thanks!
    @Voltorsfury - GM of Order Of Explorers PvE/PvX guild - Ebonheart Pact
    Mid Sized, Friendly, Active, semi-casual guild! We use TS 3 for events.
    Options