The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lvl 12 quest (Final Blow) and possible spoiler? Looking for clarification.

twev
twev
✭✭✭✭✭
Quest: Final Blow.
Get it in Skywatch from Egranor.

1.) Egranor sends you looking for Arianas, (who went to Quendeluun) as part of the plot.
At the end of the quest he has trouble, stuttering on her name in voice and text.

In one of the missions hunting down Estre, there's a letter on a table: "Letter to Egranor" written by 'Aranias' mentioning what happened in Quendeluun, and how she misses him (Egranor).

Are Aranias and Arianas the same person separated by a typo in the game code?

I haven't run into her again, yet, too busy sandboxing, but it just seemed odd to me, and can't be a coincidence.

Now I'm looking at Egranor as a double agent.
The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
I don't play through Steam, ever.